19" Rack & Case Mounted Rugged Custom UPS
Client: BAe Systems
Supply: 19" Rack & Case Mounted Rugged Custom UPS
BAe Systems awarded Harland Simon the contract to Design and Supply a range of UPS Systems to support the Falcon System which will replace the Ptarmigan System.
The design phase lasted 6 months and included detailed design of Power Electronics making them suitable for the harsh environment.
The equipment was designed in strict compliance with a detailed specification and then subjected to stringent independent type testing to prove full compliance.
The customer acceptance trials started mid 2008 with the first batch in main deliverable items completed early 2009.
Deliveries will then continue until 2012 with field logistics support until 2019.
- Container or pallet mounted
- High power 3.8kW/30 minute UPS
- Rugged Design
- Modular Design (max. 50kg | 2 man lift)
- Independent Enviromental Testing
- Minimum IP43 operational protection
- Miltary connectivity with optional FEDPS monitoring
- 10+ year ILS & CLS support package