- Bletchley Park - Colossus Rebuild
- Eaton 9130 End Of Life Notification
- Harland Simon to supply UPS to Servowatch for IPMS critical back up power protection
- A UPS does so much more......
- Commercial & Industrial "MARINE UPS" Protected Power Solutions
- Harland ProtectUPS - MTA DNV GL TYPE APPROVAL
- IP54 & IP55 Protected Power Solutions
- DSEi 2017
- UPS for a Ship's Drilling System
- Hybrid Energy
- UPS for Integrated Platform Management System
- UPS for Ship's Thrusters
- Ship Dynamic Postioning
- BAe FEEC Latest
- Eaton EOL Notification
- MK College Apprenticeships
- Celebrating 20 Years of UPS Power Protection Business
- ECDIS Marine UPS BackUp
- Current Job Vacancies
IP54 + IP55 enclosures for Protected Power Solutions in Harsher Environments
Harland Simon UPS LTD has extended its range of UPS “Power Protection Systems” suitable for harsher environments, HarlandProtectUPS®.
At our Milton Keynes manufacturing facility we now offer a range of IP54 for Harsh Indoor Environments and IP55 for outdoor applications.
Our Enclosures have been TESTED / APPROVED to BS EN 60529, 1992, IPX4 (Protection Against Splashing Water) & IP5X (Protection Against Solid Foreign Objects, DUST Protected)
Wall Mounted 1-3 KVA – IP54
Floor Standing Enclosures from 3KVA to 300KVA (IP54/IP55)
300KVA IP54 picture
To see our Extensive Range of IP54 UPS solutions visit HERE. The enclosure is suitable for a range of COTS UPS, WIMES 3.07 compliant.
General Range of IP54 UPS enclosures visit HERE
Available with a range of Battery Solutions to meet with the Autonomy as required.