- A UPS does so much more......
- Commercial & Industrial "MARINE UPS" Protected Power Solutions
- Harland ProtectUPS - MTA DNV GL TYPE APPROVAL
- IP54 & IP55 Protected Power Solutions
- DSEi 2017
- UPS for a Ship's Drilling System
- Hybrid Energy
- UPS for Integrated Platform Management System
- UPS for Ship's Thrusters
- Ship Dynamic Postioning
- BAe FEEC Latest
- Eaton EOL Notification
- MK College Apprenticeships
- Celebrating 20 Years of UPS Power Protection Business
- ECDIS Marine UPS BackUp
- Current Job Vacancies
Eaton EX Now Discontinued
Harland Simon UPS Ltd. an Eaton UPS Partner EOL Notification
The NEW 9PX replacement UPS is to be launched in the next few weeks bringing with it some exciting key features for this power level of UPS.
The NEW 9PX will offer a higher efficiency and be a 1 to 1 power factor i.e. kVA = Watts.
As an independent supplier of UPS systems Harland Simon UPS will always strive to bring you the latest technologies as they become available and support any product provided with the manufacturer’s warranty and beyond as per standard legislation.
EOL Notification for Eaton EX 120v models, 230V standard models, 230V marine models
Effective from May 2016 Harland Simon is announcing the End of Life of the following Eaton products:
- EX 3000VA 120V 2U – to be replaced by new type Form Fit Function (FFF) 9PX 120V.
We will offer the 9130 series as an alternative until the launch of the 9PX product.
- EX 3000VA XL 3U – will not be replaced.
We will offer alternative solutions for customers requiring systems using this product.
- EX 2200VA & 3000VA RT 2U & 3U – will be replaced by new type FFF 9PX.
We will offer alternative products until the replacement is launched .
- 9130 1000VA & 2000VA 120V rack units.
We will offer alternative products until the replacement is launched.
Eaton 9130 standard models (230V) and marine models are NOT End Of Life. These will continue in to 2017.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org | 01908 56 56 56 option 1.