- Bletchley Park - Colossus Rebuild
- Eaton 9130 End Of Life Notification
- Harland Simon to supply UPS to Servowatch for IPMS critical back up power protection
- A UPS does so much more......
- Commercial & Industrial "MARINE UPS" Protected Power Solutions
- Harland ProtectUPS - MTA DNV GL TYPE APPROVAL
- IP54 & IP55 Protected Power Solutions
- DSEi 2017
- UPS for a Ship's Drilling System
- Hybrid Energy
- UPS for Integrated Platform Management System
- UPS for Ship's Thrusters
- Ship Dynamic Postioning
- BAe FEEC Latest
- Eaton EOL Notification
- MK College Apprenticeships
- Celebrating 20 Years of UPS Power Protection Business
- ECDIS Marine UPS BackUp
- Current Job Vacancies
EATON 9130 End Of Life Notification
Eaton is announcing that the Eaton 9130 UPS range and Eaton EX 700-1500 UPS range will be officially transitioned to End-of-Life on September 30, 2018.
As a user of the EATON 9130 series of UPS we wanted to provide you with early notification of the End Of Life of this product.
The EOL is to also enable Eaton to change part numbers and to bring more commonality across the full range.
The 9130 R (Rack Mount UPS) has the 9PX as the replacement which is already in production and being sold, 1-3KVA 230VAC / 230VAC
The NEW UPS will be the 9SX 700VA to 6000VA which will basically be a Form Fit Function replacement to the current 9130 series.
Once the product has been fully released we will be able to provide full specs, but not available for general release yet, but if you have any questions please contact us and we will answer them.
Points to Note:-
- There will be some new features added to the 9SX Range – Details to follow (will be added to web in near future)
- There will be 120VAC / 120VAC (LOW VOLT) 9SX / 9PX available
- There will be a cable kit available for connection 9130 UPS to new EBM and the reverse i.e. New UPS to old EBM (same DC BUS)
- Ready for Global deployment : European models (I) are now UL listed and will also have BIS (India certification) in Q4 2018
- The EOL does not apply to the 9130 MARINE series this has not had an EOL as of yet, but will once replacement bought on line.
If you have purchased a 9130 series UPS from HS UPS LTD and we have carried out a modification this product for you and you wish to discuss logistics – again please contact HS UPS LTD to discuss
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01908 565656 (option 1) to dicuss any UPS requirements you may have