- Bletchley Park - Colossus Rebuild
- Eaton 9130 End Of Life Notification
- Harland Simon to supply UPS to Servowatch for IPMS critical back up power protection
- A UPS does so much more......
- Commercial & Industrial "MARINE UPS" Protected Power Solutions
- Harland ProtectUPS - MTA DNV GL TYPE APPROVAL
- IP54 & IP55 Protected Power Solutions
- DSEi 2017
- UPS for a Ship's Drilling System
- Hybrid Energy
- UPS for Integrated Platform Management System
- UPS for Ship's Thrusters
- Ship Dynamic Postioning
- BAe FEEC Latest
- Eaton EOL Notification
- MK College Apprenticeships
- Celebrating 20 Years of UPS Power Protection Business
- ECDIS Marine UPS BackUp
- Current Job Vacancies
UK RAF's 90 Signals Unit to install BAE’s Falcon early entry capability
Harland Simon UPS has now completed the design phase of a new contract for the BAe Falcon Early Entry Capability (FEEC) to support Field Communication Systems.
The contract to design, manufacture, test and supply a number of rugged case mounted Communications Equipment Power Distribution Systems (CEPDS) includes a COTS UPS which will protect and support the new FEEC field communications system.
FEEC is designed and built for speedy deployment into harsh worldwide conflict zones and will complement the existing Falcon system that is currently being used in the theatre of war giving a quicker response.
Harland Simon UPS was selected because of its ability to quickly and competently design and supply a rugged COTS system that meets the exact requirements of the FEEC, along with its proven competence already demonstrated on the existing Falcon project.
For further information please either email the office or call